Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Pride of my Country

Authors Note: I am writing this peace to show my pride in my country and why I am so proud.

I have a ton of pride in my country. They have risked their lives for me to be here and have my freedom. I just can’t imagine what it would be like if I lived somewhere else, my life wouldn’t be the same. The United States has more things than other countries have and they want them. My pride is because of the way that we have developed and came together in the world.
Many military men and women have risked their life to make mine better and just our whole countries life better. Their family have let them risk there life. They’d rather have themselves helping their country than other people doing it for them. These people are really brave and they love protecting us. They don’t even know who they are fighting for anyway that is just how special these men and women are. I am very happy and thankful that we have these people here in our lives I don’t come to think of it as much as we should but I am truly thankful and proud of these military men and women.
Our country has helped many other countries in the world our country really can save lives when we all work together. They have given medical help to those countries that don’t have any medical supplies and they need help. We give them things that they need to stay alive. We have helped other countries that have been through natural disasters we have all helped raise money had given those people food and water. We have been a big help to those countries who really needed us.
Finally, we have freedom to do what we want when we want. We don’t have to listen to anyone, unless they’re parents of course. You don’t have to go to a certain church or a certain school. You have that decision to make for yourself. You can have your own personality your own choices to make and not having someone making them for you. That is a life skill is making your own decisions not someone making them for you.
I have so much pride because we have grown to be able to make our own decisions not someone making them for us, people risking their life for me to live, and most of all we help many people that are in need of them. My pride goes a long way with all the things that we have accomplished and have grown together in.

1 comment:

  1. Your ideas were very supported so good job, your last paragraph should have had a few more sentences though, overall this peice was very good. :)

    ReplyDelete