Thursday, March 15, 2012

Clueless

Author's Note: A parody that me and Julia wrote about the poem "This is Just to Say".

I have bullied you
Intentionally
The worst was
In the locker room

It probably
Made you feel
Horrible
About yourself

Forgive me
I can’t help but laugh
When I saw the look on your face
So clueless



My book that I read was Carrie, The person who is writing this poem is Sue. This girl is a bully at her school and the person that she is writing this too is Carrie the girl that she bullies. In the beginning the author’s tone is feeling sorry but when you read it all together the author is sarcastic and doesn’t really mean what she is saying. The mood that they reader is feeling is sorry for this girl like the person writing doesn’t take bullying seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment